Chiropractic is the art, science and philosophy of adjusting the spine to create normal structural alignments, thereby reducing nervous system interference. The specific techniques used are determined by our physical examinations and through our years of experience
Chiropractic treatment is very successful in treating back and neck pain. Many conditions are caused by subluxations, which irritate or aggravate the nerves resulting in diseases or conditions. Chiropractic care can provide partial or full relief to many of these conditions.
Many common injuries can also be effectively treated by chiropractic care. The most common injuries are automobile accidents, where the symptoms can be delayed by weeks or even months after the accident. Auto insurance often covers these injuries.
Work place injuries including falls, lifting injuries, and others are also treatable by chiropractic.
Chiropractic works well with sport injuries, and chiropractors can often improve performance.
Please contact us for more information on how chiropractic care can help your specific pain, condition or injury. Many conditions are treatable naturally without the need for surgery or medication.
Chiropractic adjustments can be used to treat the following conditions:
• Musculoskeletal Conditions • Headaches and migraines • Upper, mid, lower back pain & stiffness • Leg & arm pain, tingling, numbness, weakness
• Intervertebral disc syndrome • Injuries from falls or lifting • Pinched nerves • Muscle spasms
• Sciatica • Scoliosis • Tendonitis • Whiplash
• Neck pain & stiffness • Carpal tunnel syndrome • Arthritis and bursitis • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
• Auto accident injuries • Sport injuries
Through Integrative Wellness and Preventive Health Maintenance our goal is to optimize your body's own ability to heal. Specializing in Homeopathy, Herbology, Nutrition, Acupressure, and Energy-Balancing, we use non-invasive, natural methods to determine what would help your body enjoy vibrant health.
What is a Traditional Naturopath? A Traditional Naturopath is not a doctor, but a general practitioner of holistic health (or more correctly wholistic health) who looks at the body as a whole. The goal is to maintain balance in order to maintain health.
Call PNL Holistic Health today for an appointment. 510-418-9151 [email protected]
Good Health and Good Healing!
Acupuncture is the insertion of sterile needles into the body that stimulate production of neurochemicals and reduce pain. Acupuncture also elevates mood, relaxes the body and stimulates energy production called Qi (pronounced chi). Herbs are used in support of acupuncture treatment by balancing the Yin and Yang energy and by producing support between needle sessions.
Acupuncture can be used to help treat:
• Stress/Anxiety/Depression • Insomnia • Nausea • Indigestion/Gastric reflex
• Gas/Bloating • Constipation/Diarrhea • Diet/Nutrition/Weight control • Auto immune disorders
• Acute sinusitis • Neck and low back pain • Degenerative disc conditions • Sciatic/leg pain
• Arm numbness • Musculoskeletal pain • Sports injuries • TMJ dysfunction (Jaw pain)
• Common cold/Influenza • Hypertension • Fibromyalgia • Menopause symptoms/PMS/Menstrual irregularities
• Myofascial syndromes • Auto injuries/Whiplash • Asthma/Allergies • Industrial injuries
• Cardiac palpitations • Osteoarthritis • Frozen shoulder • Tennis elbow
•Headaches/migraines • Chronic pain • Tendon/bursitis
The muscles are the most obvious part of the body to benefit from massage. Through over use, and also through stress, muscles can stay in a contracted state, causing imbalance in the body. Tight muscles will pull posture out of alignment and can constrict blood flow around the body.
Massaging Muscles will increase flexibility by stretching and relaxing the muscle and encouraging it to return back to its’ normal relaxed length. Massage will also remove waste products. When muscles work, they burn oxygen and glucose and produce lactic acid. This can build up in the muscles and add to muscle soreness.
Massage therapy can dramatically help with, and in some cases eliminate, the following conditions:
• Neck Pain • Low Back Pain • Hip Pain • Leg and Knee Pain
• Foot Pain • Plantar Fasciitis • Sciatica • Trigger Finger
• Chronic Pain • Whiplash • Bad Posture • Postural Distortions
• Functional Scoliosis • Shoulder Pain / “Frozen Shoulder” • Arm, Wrist, and Hand Pain (Carpal Tunnel) • Upper & Mid Back Pain
• Hammer Toes, Claw Toes, Mallet Toes • Golfer's Elbow, Tennis Elbow • Fibromyalgia • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
• Headaches and Migraines • Strains & Sprains • Tendonitis • Sleeping Disorders
• Shin splints • Achilles Tendonitis